The S.V.P.A. has meetings throughout the year. These usually occur on certain Wednesday mornings starting at 9:05am and are held in the music room. Please check the calendar for when the dates of the next meeting. Do come along, make new friends and support the school. A coffee morning is also held every week at the same venue and time for those who simply wish to catch up with other parents.
Several fundraising events are organised throughout the year. You can get involved by attending or by helping to organise them. The events are listed below, look out for the school newsletter for the exact dates. If you wish to help but are unable to attend the Wednesday meetings please let us know.
- Friday – mid October – Family Disco (Ticketed 6:30 – 9pm)
- Friday – mid December – Christmas Fayre (3:15 -5pm)
- Friday – late January – International Evening (Ticketed 6:30 – 9pm)
- Tuesday – mid February – Shrove Tuesday – Pancakes (3:15 -5pm)
- Friday – late March – Easter Fayre (3:15 -5pm)
- Friday – mid May – Family Disco (Ticketed 6:30 – 9pm)
- Friday – mid June – Auction (6:30pm onwards)
Our biggest event is the AUCTION which this year was on Friday, 15th June 2018, 6:30pm till late.
Thank you for all your support.
Mrs Carolina Linares