We would like to encourage you to register in advance of the evening and obtain your bidding number. This will speed things up on the night, and also allows you to buy online in advance in the ‘BUY IT NOW’ section. Follow the link from our website www.svpa.org.uk to do this.
The ‘BUY IT NOW’ section
‘BUY IT NOW’ allows you to buy your lot outright in advance of the auction. This feature allows parents and friends who cannot attend on the night to participate and support our auction. ‘BUY IT NOW’ closes at 3pm on Thursday 15th June.
Items purchased in this way will need to be paid for within three working days of purchase and before 3pm on Thursday 15th June. Payments are to be made in cash or cheque payable to ‘St Vincents Primary School’ and handed in at the school office in an envelope clearly labelled ‘SVPA Auction Buy it Now’. If posting please send to: SVPA Auction Buy it Now, St Vincent’s Catholic Primary School, St Vincent Street, London W1U 4DF. Items not paid for in the required time will be released.
THE LIVE AUCTION
1. To bid you will need a bidding number. If you have not registered in advance then please register on arrival and you’ll be given your bidding number and bidding card.
2. Raise your bidding card to bid, make sure you are seen by the auctioneer, jump up and down if not! You will be given a docket for your winning bids.
3. Hand your dockets in at the payment point when you are ready to leave.
4. Once payment has been made collect your lots.
5. All lots must be paid for, and collected on the night.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Cash or cheques made payable to ‘St Vincent’s Primary School’. We are unable to accept credit or debit cards. NEW – Parents will also be able to pay via ‘Parent Pay’.
By bidding and/or donating to this year’s auction, all agree to the following:
- All items are sold ‘As Is’ with no refunds, credits, and/or exchanges.
- St. Vincent’s School and the St Vincent’s Parents’ Association (SVS and SVPA) do their best to provide an accurate description of the products, goods, and services available for auction. To this extent, SVS and SVPA neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be held responsible for the accuracy of descriptions in terms of authenticity, authorship, or condition of the lots. No statement made verbally shall be deemed such as warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- SVS and SVPA reserve the right to add, withdraw, or bundle items as deemed necessary from the auction without prior notice.
- Unless otherwise noted, all auction certificates / vouchers must be claimed within one year of the auction date.
- In the event of a dispute or unsuccessful bid closure, the Auctioneer(s) shall have sole and final discretion to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer the item in dispute.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact the donor for lots purchased.
- Each guest bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the Auction and lot(s) purchased at the Auction. Each bidder agrees to save and hold harmless SVS and SVPA from and against any claim, debt, or liability arising directly or indirectly from the Auction or any item purchased at the Auction.