We hope that you will be able to come and join us for the popular Autumn disco. It is a great opportunity to socialise with other parents while the children have a great time.
What is going on
After the very successful BBQ by Chef & Butcher of the Natural Kitchen last May, we are delighted that they will be back! We are finalising the details in case its a wet evening. Watch this space.
We are fortunate enough to have James O’Neill a professional DJ who provides us with a fantastic disco. There will also be stands to sell glow bands and provide transfers (tattoos) !
£5 each for children or adults.
All the school:
Wednesday 7th October 9:00-9:30am Music room
They will be sold on a first come first served basis but from previous occasions the likelihood is that they will be sold out on Wednesday.
Please note that tickets are non refundable and no waiting list will be kept. If you purchase tickets and are unable to attend you are welcome to pass them on to other school families who did not manage to get tickets.
How to get involved
1. Save the date and come along !
2. Volunteers are needed in the following areas. Please let us know if you can help with any of the following by emailing us or putting your name on the S.V.P.A. notice board.
Before the event
- Selling tickets on 7th October 2015 (as detailed above)
- Food preparation in particular deserts / fruit
On the day
- Setting up on the day from 4pm onwards
- Manning the door from 6:30 (In shifts)
- Serving at the bar (In shifts)
- Transfers (tattoos) stand (In shifts)
- Glow sticks’ stand (In shifts)
- Clearing up at the end on the night (At 9pm usually for 15 minutes- the more the quicker)