Friday 18th May 2018
Come and join us for the ever popular summer barbecue and disco. Its a great opportunity to socialise with other parents while the children have a great time.
What is going on
We are delighted that Chef & Butcher of the Natural Kitchen will again be providing the BBQ. Come and enjoy it!
A great disco for all as well as transfers, glow bands and much more.
They will be sold on a first come first served basis, from previous occasions the likelihood is that they will be sold out on Wednesday.
£5 each for children or adults. These details will be confirmed nearer the time
(For Year 6 only Tuesday 8th May 2018 (9:00am School office)
Rest of school Wednesday 9th May 2018 (8.30am School office)
Please note that tickets are non refundable and no waiting list will be kept. If you purchase tickets and are unable to attend you are welcome to pass them on to other school families who did not manage to get tickets.
How to get involved
1. Save the date and come along !
2. Volunteers are needed in the following areas. Please let us know if you can help with any of the following.
- Food preparation in particular deserts / fruit
- Setting up on the day
- Selling drinks at the BAR
- Manning the door
- Selling Glowbands / Transfer tattoos
- Clearing up at the end on the night